Pop & Jazz Vocal Workshop for Teens- July 31-August 4
This group will create a show to perform at Musikfest
Click here for more info.


Donate to Charter Arts

Your gift is an investment in our school that is making a difference every day in the lives of our students.   Charter Arts receives only 75% of funding per student from sending school districts.  The remaining 25% gap is bridged through generous donations from parents and friends of Charter Arts.

Click Here to see all of the wonderful ways you can give–you can designate your support for our annual appeal or capital campaign.  If no designation is chosen, Charter Arts will apply your gift to our greatest need.

For more information about naming opportunities for classrooms, performance spaces, etc. contact Debra Storm at 610-868-2971 ext. 3154.

2016/2017 Spring Playbook Ads- Reduced Prices!

Spring Ad Form

Stairwell Stars

Stairwell Star Information

Theatre Seats

Name a Theatre Seat Order Form

GIANT Rewards

Sign Up for GIANT A+ School Rewards-  Our goal is to smash last year’s number!! We earned $2200 in rewards last year, help us reach $5000 this year!!  If you are already registered, you do not have to re-register.  If you are a new registration- Click Here!

Amazon Smile

Sign up to help earn rewards from purchases made with Amazon. Click Here to Register

School Store

Purchase a variety of Charter Arts apparel.  To order clothing, contact Debra Storm at 610-868-2971 ext. 3154.

The school store will be open during evening performances and events.  It will also be open during lunch two days per month. Dates to be announced.


Purchase a tribute ad for your son or daughter in the 2016-2017 yearbook.

Purchase a yearbook.  Deadline is April 28, 2017.  Forms can be turned in at the Main Office.  If you prefer to order your book online, that can be done through Christmas City Studio directly:  www.christmascitystudio.com.