The Charter Arts Foundation invites you to become a member of a special group of individuals who are dedicated to the growth and sustainability of the Lehigh Valley Charter High School for the Arts by providing resources to fund student programs that advance their opportunities and experiences.
Charter Arts Giving Circle members support the mission of the Charter Arts Foundation by giving $1,000 or more annually. Each year, the total amount of gifts raised through the Giving Circle membership will support an unfunded school need:
2017: The Giving Circle partially funded the Mural Project
2018: The Giving Circle funded the Commons Cafe Kitchen
2019: The Giving Circle funded a portion of the school’s Master Class Program & made a contribution to the Capital Campaign
Benefits of joining the Charter Arts Giving Circle:
- Inclusion in four networking events per year. Events will be held at a member’s home, Charter Arts our outside venues.
- Invitation to a private holiday reception at the home of Charter Arts’ CEO.
- Invitation to special performances.
- Recognition in the Charter Arts e-newsletter.
- Recognition on the Charter Arts Foundation website.
- A vote in choosing the unfunded school need.
Corporate sponsorship is available and includes the following recognitions:
$2500 Corporate Sponsorship: (3) voting members, logo and company mention on the official event email invitations, full-page advertisement in the Charter Arts playbill, opportunity to speak about your company at a Giving Circle event.