Family Engagement Session
- April 14, 2021 12:00 pm
- April 14, 2021 1:00 pm
- School Calendar
This program intends to:
-Raise awareness of key facts around cyber gambling to include dangers, risks and legal aspects;
-Engage participants in interactive activities so that cyber gambling is explored physically, mentally, and emotionally;
– Understand the difference between games of skill and games of chance.
– Participants will understand the methods that cyber casinos use to attract participants;
– Participants will experience a simulation of emotions associated with a gambling addiction;
– Participants will become aware of the consequences associated with cyber gambling;
– Participants will learn about various cyber gambling interventions should they, or a peer, identify a gambling addiction issue.
A RSVP is a Must!