SCROLL DOWN THIS PAGE TO SUBMIT AN AUDITION REQUEST FORM.
You can also sign up for an ADMISSIONS EVENT or TOUR.
The Lehigh Valley Charter High School for the Arts’ unique arts-centered curriculum pairs pre-professional training in the arts with a rigorous core academic program. Students are accepted based only upon their artistic talent and potential. Read the Board Policy regarding Admission of Students. What makes Charter Arts unique, and is a key component in the success of our students, is the arts emphasis within the curriculum.
Charter Arts has created a culture of high achievement across all art and core disciplines. Our creative students think and learn differently. Charter Arts is a regional charter high school, funded by Pennsylvania taxpayer dollars, that attracts students from a ten-county region in eastern Pennsylvania. Students audition for acceptance into one of seven artistic majors: dance, instrumental music, literary arts, production arts, theatre, visual arts, and vocal music.
Want to learn more about Charter Arts?
We have a variety of options available for prospective students and their families to learn more about our school:
ADMISSIONS OPEN HOUSE EVENT: Saturday, November 11, 2023, 10 AM-1 PM. This in-person event is designed for prospective students and families to learn more about Charter Arts’ curriculum, admissions process, and to meet with artistic departments.
VIRTUAL ADMISSIONS EVENT: Monday, January 8, 2024 at 5:30 PM. This 45-minute virtual session is designed as a great first step for prospective students and families to learn more about Charter Arts’ rigorous curriculum, admissions process, and more! The session is led by Ann Marie Squerrini, Director of Admissions and Assessments. RSVP HERE
CALL the Charter Arts Admissions Office to speak with our Director of Admissions, Ann Marie Squerrini, at 610-868-2971 Ext. 3137 or send an email to email@example.com.
TOURS: If you can’t attend one of our admissions events but would still like to visit Charter Arts to learn more, fill out this TOUR REQUEST FORM.
Auditions for the 2024-2025 School Year
Audition requests for the 2024-2025 school year will be accepted starting on November 6, 2023. Once you fill out the form, someone will contact you to schedule an audition. Audition dates will be held on January 26, February 16, and February 17, 2024. Please note that it may take a few days after your request submission to receive a response.
We are still accepting audition requests in some artistic areas for the 2023-2024 school year. If you are a prospective transfer student who would like to schedule an audition for the current school year, please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Award-winning School
- Charter Arts is proud to celebrate twenty years as one of the most respected high schools for the arts in the nation.
- Recently, Charter Arts was ranked as #2 Best Public High School Teachers in PA and #1 Best Charter High School in PA on Niche’s 2024 Best Schools in America Rankings.
- Charter Arts was one of only 7 Lehigh Valley schools to make the Top 100 Public High Schools in PA on U.S. News & World Report’s 2024 Best Schools in America Rankings.
- Charter Arts was one of only 349 schools in the nation to be named a 2018 National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence by the U.S. Department of Education.
- From 2016-2020 the school earned the Title I Distinguished School designation placing it in the top 5 % of all Title I high schools in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Students share their experience: